We provide psychological services in the following areas:
- Mental Health, especially Depression and Anxiety
- Eating Disorders and other Mood Disorders
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Trauma/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/Acute Stress Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Social Skills Training
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Practices
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Post Natal Depression
- Pregnancy Support Counselling
- Children in Separated Living Arrangements
- Chronic Illness
- Life Planning
- Meditation - including Samatha and a modified form of Vipassana
- Breathing Techniques - including Pranayama, Deep Abdominal and Buteyko
We are registered Medicare Providers. You will need a referral from a General Practitioner, Psychiatrist or Paediatrician for consultations covered by Medicare. We are also registered with all the major health insurance providers in Australia.
The Australian Psychological Society is a Peak Body supporting psychologists and the general public in Australia.
Please note, there is a Medicare app available for both iPhone and other smart phones running Android OS. The app is titled 'Medicare Express Plus' and, for Android phones, can be downloaded from Google Play Store -> here the iPhone app is -> here.